Are old AOL email addresses still valid?
If you decide not to reactive your subscription, you’ll still be able to use AOL Mail and the AOL app. You’ll also be able to access locally saved emails, address book contacts, and downloads using an older version of AOL Desktop and AOL Mail.
How do I check my AOL email account?
1. If possible, use the AOL app or mail.aol.com. Since AOL owns these services, we can ensure you’re always using the most secure sign-in technology when accessing your email.
How do I access my old AOL account?
Recover a forgotten username
- Go to the Sign-in Helper.
- Enter your recovery phone number or email address that you have access to.
- Click Continue.
- Click Yes, send me a verification code.
- Enter your verification code.
- Click Continue.
- Choose the account you’d like to sign in to.
What will happen to my AOL email address?
What Happens to AOL Mail After 180 Inactive Days. If you don’t log in for an additional 90 days (a total of 180 days), your account is deleted. You might not be able to reclaim the email address. In addition, your emails, photos, and other email attachments are deleted.
Why is my AOL email not working?
This is usually due to problems on the mail server, heavy internet traffic, or routing problems. Unfortunately, other than waiting, you won’t be able to determine if the message is delayed or undeliverable. If possible, ask the sender to resend the message to see if you can get the message a second time.
How do I update my AOL email?
Update your profile information in AOL
- Sign in to your account settings and information page.
- In the top-right, click Edit.
- Click on a field to edit and enter your updated information.
- Click Save.
How do I reactivate my AOL email?
Account Management: Cancel or reactivate your AOL account
- Visit MyAccount.aol.com.
- Click My Services.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Click Manage next to the plan you’d like to change.
- If prompted, verify your account.
- Under products, click Change Plan.
- Click Select Plan to choose a new plan.
- Confirm plan change.
Can I recover an old AOL account?
Follow the following steps to recover the forgotten AOL username. First, you will need to go to the sign-in helper. Now on this page, enter your recovery phone number or email address and click continue. Click yes, to get a verification code on your registered phone number or recover your email address.
How do I reactivate my old AOL account?