Can MetroPCS block a phone number?
Metro Block-it offers a versatile call blocking functionality that gives users the ability to block unwanted calls and text messages from individual numbers, and all private and unknown numbers.
How do you block private calls on a MetroPCS phone?
Dial #662# from your Metro by T-Mobile device. Log in to your account, then select My Account>Add Services>Protection>Scam Block.
Does Metro have a spam blocker?
Starting July 25, Scam ID will be automatically enabled for all MetroPCS customers. To turn on Scam Block, customers can dial #ONB# (#662#) or, to turn it off, dial #OFB# (#632#). To check whether Scam Block is on or off, customers can dial #STS# (#787#).
Can MetroPCS block text messages?
If you have blocked a contact, that contact’s text or picture messages will also be in the block box. Open the Messages app, press and hold a contact (or phone number) and tap Block contact. To block multiple contacts, tap > Block contacts, select the contacts, and tap Block.
How do you unblock a number from MetroPCS?
Unblock a number
- Open your Phone app .
- Tap More .
- Tap Settings. Blocked numbers.
- Next to the number you want to unblock, tap Clear. Unblock.
What number blocks all spam calls?
You can register your numbers on the national Do Not Call list at no cost by calling 1-888-382-1222 (voice) or 1-866-290-4236 (TTY). You must call from the phone number you wish to register. You can also register at add your personal wireless phone number to the national Do-Not-Call list donotcall.gov.
How can I block all calls?
Open the Phone app. Tap the menu overflow button (three dots) in the upper righthand corner. Tap Settings. Tap Calls….
- Within Call Settings, tap Call Barring.
- Tap All Incoming (which should initially say “Disabled”).
- Enter the call barring password. In most cases, this will be either 0000 or 1234.
- Tap Turn On.
How do I stop spam calls on my T-Mobile phone?
Visit the Devices page, select your device, and look for steps to block calls. Visit CTIA’s page on Blocking Robocalls for more options to block calls for Android, iOS, Windows, and Blackberry. Check out the T-Mobile Scam Shield Premium service and T-Mobile Scam Shield app for more options to block callers.
How do I unblock my phone number?
- Open the standard Phone App on your phone.
- Open the menu by tapping More (3-dots icon) in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings from the menu that appears.
- Tap Calls.
- Tap Additional Settings.
- Tap on Caller ID.
- Select Show number.
How do you block calls without them knowing?
How to block unknown calls on your Android
- Tap the phone icon on your Android, which is usually at the bottom of the home screen.
- Tap the three dots at the top of the Phone app screen.
- Tap “Settings” in the dropdown menu.
- Tap “Block numbers” and then toggle the button beside “Block unknown callers” to green.