How any videos are on YouTube?
As of 2022 data, YouTube hosts over 694 hours of video, across over 800 million videos among 37 million channels on the platform.
Which video is top in YouTube?
Baby Shark Dance
|No.||Video name||Views (billions)|
|1.||“Baby Shark Dance”||10.80|
|3.||“Johny Johny Yes Papa”||6.37|
|4.||“Shape of You”||5.74|
How can I make video on YouTube?
- Create a YouTube Video Strategy. Choose the right topic (for the right audience)
- Make sure your video is found on YouTube.
- Find YouTube ideas and topics.
- Understand YouTube equipment for beginners.
- Learn the first YouTube video you should make.
- Set up your video recording.
- Record your desktop.
- Edit your video.
How do you watch YouTube videos?
Find videos to watch
- On your Android TV, go to the Home screen.
- Scroll down to the “Apps” row.
- Select YouTube.
- Choose an option: Browse: Move up or down to find and choose a category.
- Select the video you want. After you pick a video to play, a control bar displays.
How much money do YouTubers make?
With the average YouTube pay rate hovering between $0.01 and $0.03 for an ad view, a YouTuber can make around $18 per 1,000 ad views, which comes out to $3 to $5 per 1,000 video views. Forbes also estimates that for top talent, a YouTuber can make about $5 for every 1,000 video views.
How can I get free subscribers?
More videos on YouTube
- Brand your video thumbnails.
- Use YouTube’s clickable subscription tools in your videos.
- Think in terms of playlists.
- Showcase your content strategically on your channel page.
- Run a contest.
- Release videos on a consistent schedule.
- Entice your audience over from other social media channels.
How do you make something read only on discord?
Set a Discord Channel to Be Read-Only on Desktop In Discord’s left sidebar, select the server in which your channel is located. On the server page, hover over the channel you want to make read-only. Then, next to the channel name, click “Edit Channel” (a gear icon).