Table of Contents
How can I access my Apple ID without a phone?
If you lost / can’t reach the trusted device or phone number associated with your Apple ID
- Go to your Apple ID account page and enter your Apple ID and password.
- On the Verify Your Identity screen, select “Can’t access your trusted devices?”
- In the pop-up window, enter your Recovery Key.
How do I access my iCloud account from my computer?
How to access iCloud through the website
- Head to icloud.com and enter the email address linked to your Apple ID account.
- Click the arrow icon, and then enter your password.
- If you have two-factor authentication set up on your Apple ID account, a code will be sent to all your devices.
How do I access my Apple ID email?
In Mail on iCloud.com, click Inbox, then do any of the following:
- Read a message: Select the message in your message list.
- See a list of messages in a different mail folder: Click the folder in the Mailboxes list. For example, click Sent in the sidebar to see a list of messages you sent.
How can I recover my Apple ID without email?
If you can’t change or reset your password
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID.
- Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Choose to answer your security questions, get an email, or enter your Recovery Key.* Learn what to do if you don’t receive your verification or reset email.
How can I recover my Apple ID password without phone number?
Can I access my iCloud email online?
You can access your iCloud Mail from a web browser on a phone, tablet, or computer. Go to icloud.com/mail and sign in with your Apple ID.
How can I access iCloud from my PC without my iPhone?
All you need is a web browser and you’re good to go. Open any web browser that’s installed on your PC and head over to iCloud.com. Type in your Apple ID details and click on the arrow to log into your iCloud account. You’ll now be taken to the iCloud dashboard.
How do I access iCloud email without iPhone?
You can access your iCloud Mail from a web browser on a phone, tablet, or computer. Go to icloud.com/mail and sign in with your Apple ID….Use Mail on iCloud.com
- On a phone: Use Mail on iCloud.com.
- On a tablet: Use Mail on iCloud.com.
- On a computer: Use Mail on iCloud.com.
How can I log into iCloud without a phone?
By logging in to your AppleID in a web browser with your password and recovery key, you can set a new trusted device and/or SMS text number to receive codes at. If your Apple ID is using either two factor authentication or two step verification, then you cannot log in without the verification code.
Can you access iCloud email from PC?
Use Mail on iCloud.com You can access your iCloud Mail from a web browser on a phone, tablet, or computer. Go to icloud.com/mail and sign in with your Apple ID.
What if you can’t remember your Apple ID password?