How can we find God in others?
Because Jesus has made us right with God, we know that God hears those prayers. But prayers aren’t just about us! Jesus prayed for his disciples, and we can also pray on behalf of others….1 – Love Others By Praying for Them
How do I recognize God’s presence?
To sum up, God is always with us, and Christian mindfulness is the simple practice of being aware of His presence in our daily lives. Through meditation, mindful check-ins, and mindful awareness during everyday activities, we can develop a habit of turning our minds to God throughout the day.
How can I talk and see God?
How to practice listening prayer
- Come to God with your request for guidance.
- Wait in silence for God to speak for 10-12 minutes.
- Jot down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you.
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
How do you know if God is trying to show you something?
3 Common Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- Repetitive Messages. One really obvious way that God tries to get your attention is repetition. That is, when a theme or message jumps out at you repeatedly.
- Friendly Fire. Another obvious sign God is trying to get your attention is through your friends.
Can a person talk to God?
He speaks through dreams, visions and voices. We can learn to hear God speak through his Church, through the love of his people and through the voice of his priests and pastors. When we listen to, read and study the Holy Scriptures, he speaks using the voice of our heart.
Why does God hide himself?
God is hiding to prevent us from finding him on our own terms. Instead, God invites all people to come out of their hiding places, to seek him in the person of Jesus, so that he will find us.
What does the Bible say about seeing Christ in others?
The Bible declares that when we arrive in heaven, we will “be like him [Jesus]; for we shall see him as he is” ( 1 John 3:2 ). Just as our earthly bodies were of the first man Adam, so will our resurrection bodies be just like Christ’s ( 1 Corinthians 15:47 ).
Do you see God as he really is?
We know, that, when he shall appear, we shall be like to him: because we shall see him as he is. Beloved, now are we children of God, and it is not yet made manifest what we shall be. We know that, if he shall be manifested, we shall be like him; for we shall see him even as he is.
Does God use some people more than others?
Why God Uses Some People More than Others From the series Authentic . Do you ever wonder why God uses some people more than others? Well, according to scripture it’s not about intellect; it’s not about training; it’s not about background. So what is it? Chip explains that our faith is connected to experiencing God’s power in our lives.
What is the reason to believe in God?
– “It is in the Bible” didn’t mean “It happened”. In fact most of it meant “Nah, it didn’t happen, and if it did, not like that”. – Praying isn’t talking With god, it is talking To god. – Most religious customs are actually pagan customs, repurposed. – Holy fuck, did we really do ALL THAT KILLING in the name of God or Christ? – And, well, I started rea