How do I contact the Hong Kong Immigration Department?

How do I contact the Hong Kong Immigration Department?

Black Rainstorm Warning Signal

  1. raise it on the spot to the officer-in-charge; or.
  2. telephone our Customer Services Unit during office hours on (852) 2829 4141 or (852) 2829 4142; or.
  3. write to Chief Immigration Officer (Management Audit) by mail at Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong ; or.

What floor is the immigration to Wan Chai?

4th Floor
4th Floor, Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai.

How can I check my PR status in Hong Kong?

Enquiries by Phone Apart from using the online service, you can enquire about the status of your application through the 24-hour telephone enquiry system at (852) 3160 8663.

Which MTR exit for Immigration Tower?

Exit A5
Please select:

Hong Kong Office
Address : 8/F, Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai (MTR Wan Chai Station – Exit A5)
Working Hours : 8:45am – 4:30pm (Mon – Fri) 9:00am – 11:30am (Sat) Closed on Sundays and public holidays

When can I change my ID in Hong Kong?

Hong Kong residents born in 1977, 1978 or 1979 should apply for new smart identity cards at Smart Identity Card Replacement Centres from September 20 to November 18. Those born in 1980, 1981 or 1982 are invited to replace their cards between November 19 this year and January 18, 2022.

What is IRCC email address?

944.4000. Submit a Case Specific Enquiry form. Email for general questions: [email protected].

Where can I change my HKID?

Please visit to make prior appointment and pre-fill the application form. You could also make use of the self-service facilities at our office on the application day to fill in the e-application form in person. If required, our staff will provide necessary assistance.

When can foreigners enter Hong Kong?

Yes. Starting from May 1, 2022, travelers do NOT need to be Hong Kong residents to enter Hong Kong. Travelers entering Hong Kong from any overseas location outside Greater China must be fully vaccinated against COVID and hold a recognized vaccination record.