How do I copy a flowchart from PDF to Word?
To copy a graphic from the file, follow these steps:
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Click the graphics select tool.
- Drag around the graphic that you want to copy.
- Click Copy on the Edit menu.
- Switch to Word, click the location where you want to paste the image, and then click Paste on the Edit menu.
How do I export a figure from a PDF?
Open the PDF in Acrobat, and then choose Tools > Export PDF. The various formats to which you can export the PDF file are displayed. Click Image and then choose the image file format that you want to save the images in. Choose the format that you want to save the exported images in.
How do I convert a flowchart to Word?
Click Select Shapes > Select All from the FlowBreeze toolbar….Export a Flowchart to Word or PowerPoint
- Embed an editable Excel file in the other document.
- Copy and paste into another document.
- Export the flowchart as an image, and then insert the file image into the document.
Can you insert a PDF image into Word?
Select the “Object” option. You’ll now see the “Object” window, click the “From File” tab, and then select the “Browse” option. Find your PDF. Select “Insert” to embed the PDF file into Word.
Can we edit PDF in Word?
In Word, head to File > Open and then navigate to the PDF file that you’d like to edit. Word will automatically convert the PDF into an editable Word document. Once it opens, make any edits you need to.
How do I copy a flowchart from a PDF?
Copy specific content from a PDF
- Open the PDF document in Reader. Right-click the document, and choose Select Tool from the pop-up menu.
- Drag to select text, or click to select an image. Right-click the selected item, and choose Copy.
- The content is copied to the clipboard.
How do I edit a PDF flowchart?
Follow these steps:
- Open Adobe Acrobat.
- Go to “File,” and click “Open.”
- Choose the PDF file you want to edit.
- Once your file opens, select “Edit PDF” from the toolbar on the right.
- If you want to edit text, place your cursor on the text you want to edit.
How do I insert high quality PDF into Word?
Insert PDF To Word As a Linked Object
- Open Word and place your cursor where you’d like the PDF inserted as a linked object.
- Click the Insert tab on the menu bar.
- Under Text group, click Object.
- Select Create From File tab in the Object dialog box.
- Click Browse and choose the PDF file you want inserted.
Can you edit pdfs in Word?
How do I copy and paste a picture from PDF to Word?
About This Article
- Open the PDF in Adobe Reader.
- Click Edit.
- Click Copy File to Clipboard.
- Open the Word document.
- Right-click the document.
- Click Paste.