How do I Find My list?
Tap the My List option located at the bottom of the screen. My List is where you can find your saved videos, shows, and viewing history to easily return to your favorite programs.
How can I Find My list iPhone?
Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Find My.
- If you want friends and family to know where you are, turn on Share My Location.
- Tap Find My [device], then turn on Find My [device].
- To see your device even when it’s offline, turn on Find My network.*
How do I Find My Watchlist on Google?
In a web browser:
- Go to google.com.
- Search for “my watchlist.”
- Select what you want to watch. Watch now.
How do I turn on Find My watch?
On your iPhone, launch the My Watch app and tap on your paired watch. On the next screen, tap the small Information icon. Next, tap “Find My Apple Watch” and log in with your Apple ID to kick off the search (Location Services needs to be enabled).
How can I track another iPhone from my iPhone?
See it on a map
- Open the Find My app.
- Choose the Devices or Items tab.
- Select the device or item to see its location on the map. If you belong to a Family Sharing group, you can see the devices in your group.
- Choose Directions to open its location in Maps.
How do you check someone’s location on iPhone?
See the location of a friend Tap People at the bottom of the screen, then tap the name of the person you want to locate. If your friend can be located: They appear on a map so you can see where they are.
Can someone see when you check their location on Find My iPhone?
No. Android and iPhone’s iOS do not notify or give an indication when someone checks your location. There is a brief icon displayed in the notification bar when GPS is used by location services. Any number of apps or system processes trigger a location check.
How do I open my watchlist?
Is my Google watchlist public?
By default, only your Watchlist is set to private. If you’d like to share your Watchlist, take the following steps: Visit your Watchlist. Click “Edit” in the right hand corner.
Can you track someone wearing an Apple Watch?
Say something like, “Where is Julie?” Note: If your friend is wearing an Apple Watch with cellular and is sharing their location, but they don’t have their iPhone with them, their location will be tracked using their Apple Watch.