How do I fix error 1033?
After you have plugged the power source, run your computer to check if the 1033 error problem has been successfully eradicated. This process involves the use of Windows utility known as System Restore and basically restores the recently made critical changes if any to the registry, new software or driver installation.
How do I fix blue screen event name?
Check system event 1001 and 1003 and see if it has the content of the blue screen. To get to the event viewer: Go to Start Button, right click on Computer, select Manage. If you get the User Account Control Dialog box, click Continue.
How do I find out what caused BSOD?
To do this:
- Select Windows Logs on the left side of the window.
- You will see a number of sub-categories. Selecting any of these categories will bring up a series of event logs in the center of the screen.
- Any BSOD errors are listed as “Error”.
- Double click any found errors to investigate.
How do you get past the blue screen of death?
Blue screen of death fix: How to bring your PC back from the brink (Part 1)
- Booting into safe mode to see if the error corrects itself.
- Booting to a recovery disk to attempt an automatic repair.
- If those don’t work, reverting your system to an earlier restore point.
Do viruses cause Blue Screen of Death?
Some viruses can cause a Blue Screen of Death, especially ones that infect the master boot record (MBR) or boot sector. Make sure your virus scanning software is completely up to date and that it’s configured to scan the MBR and boot sector.
Can a Blue Screen of Death fix itself?
In my experience, at least 90% of BSODs become fixable simply based on this information. That’s because it will often be solved by disconnecting, disabling, or uninstalling related devices, drivers, applications, or updates – just as Microsoft recommends, and I summarized in the previous section.
Can overheating cause blue screen of death?
A device that’s overheating can lead to a system crash and a blue screen of death. Make sure that your PC has adequate cooling systems so you don’t risk this problem.
How do I stop blue screen?
Blue screen, AKA Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) and Stop Error
- Restart or Power cycle your computer.
- Scan your computer for Malware and Viruses.
- Run Microsoft Fix IT.
- Check that the RAM is properly connected to the motherboard.
- Faulty Hard drive.
- Check if a newly installed Device causing Blue Screen of Death.