How do I fix error code 193?
193 is a Windows system error….Resolving The Problem
- Under “C:\”, check whether “Program.exe” or “Program” exists.
- Under “C:\Program Files”, check whether “Platform.exe” or “Program” exists.
- Under “C:\Program Files\Platform Computing\”, check whether “Platform.exe” or “Platform” exists.
How to fix error 193 1 is not a valid Win32 application?
Resolving The Problem This issue can occur if a file or folder with name ‘Program’ exists on the same drive where the Cognos products are installed.To resolve this, either rename the file/folder or delete it. Confirm that the path to ppserver.exe is correct.
Is not a valid Win32 application error code 193?
Direct link to this answer. The “LoadLibrary failed with error 193: %1 is not a valid Win32” means that a 64 bit operating system is trying to load a 32 bit Win32 file.
How do I fix LoadLibrary failed with error 126?
- Update the graphic card driver to the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.
- Uninstall the “ATI Chrystal Control Center” application via the Windows Control panel.
- It may be possible to temporarily disable the AMD driver during the remote desktop session.
How do I fix error 193 on Windows 10?
How to fix the issue reported by error code “error 193”
- Click the Scan Now button to detect issues and abnormalities.
- Click the Repair All button to fix the issues.
What is error 193 in Dev C++?
This is an error code that indicates either the file or the program you are attempting to run missing or corrupt. And because of this error Windows is unable to open your desired file or run the program successfully.
How do I fix not valid Win32 application?
How to fix a “not a valid Win32 application” error
- Download files. If you downloaded a file and verified it is complete and compatible, delete it and try downloading it again.
- Installing a program from a CD or other disk.
- Running a program from the computer.
- A long file name issue.
- Bad file.
What does it mean not a valid Win32 application?
Occasionally you may get an error that a problem on Windows is “not a valid Win32 application.” This message may seem confusing, but it simply means that your version of Windows isn’t able to run the app since it can’t understand what’s in the file. To fix it, reacquire the file from the place you got it.
How do I fix Win32 error in Windows XP?
Steps to fix “not a valid Win32 application” issue
- Run SFC /scannow command. Sometimes, the system file gets corrupted.
- Install Windows Shell.
- Scan your computer for virus infection.
- Fix corrupted user profiles or create new.
- Update Windows.
What is load library error 126?
The loadlibrary may fail with error 126 if the essential system files are corrupt which may not let an application access an essential system directory or resource. In this case, you may fix the issue by performing an SFC scan of the system. Perform an SFC scan of the system and wait till the scan is complete.
What is LoadLibrary failed with Error 87?
Loadlibrary failed with error 87: The parameter is incorrect might appear due to corrupted system files or when necessary services are not running. If this issue pops-up on your PC, install the latest drivers, manually or using a third-party tool.
What is 1 is not a valid Win32 application?
In most cases, the “1 is not a valid Win32 application” occurs due to the incompatibility between the Windows version/type and program. Please make sure you have downloaded the right version of the installer file. Press Windows key + R to call out the Run box.
What is .exe is not a valid Win32 application?
The message “winzipxxx.exe is not a valid win32 application” indicates that the EXE file did not download completely. When Windows then tries to run what appears to be an executable file, it finds that it is not a valid Windows 32-bit application file due to the incomplete download.
How do I fix Win32 is not valid?
How do I fix not valid Win32 application Windows XP?
How do I fix Win32?
How do you fix error code 126 on Minecraft?
Method 1: If you are installing the game for the first time then you can try to install the game in compatibility mode and check if that helps in resolving the issue. Method 2: If the game was working before then you can perform clean boot and then try to check if you are able to open the game.
How do I fix load library failed with Error 87?
This issue occurs due to the machine’s graphics card configuration. The graphics card driver is out-of-date or there are conflicting graphics cards in the machine. The first troubleshooting that you can try is to update the graphic card using the Windows Update.