How do I get a marriage certificate in Portland Oregon?
How do I get a marriage license?
- Fill out your marriage application at www.multcomarriage.org.
- Bring a copy of photo identification for both parties (driver’s license, state id card, passport, etc.).
- Bring $60 (cash, credit/debit card, or cashier’s check or money order made out to “Multnomah County Marriage Licenses”).
How do I get a copy of my marriage certificate in Oregon?
You may purchase a certified copy of the official record through the office of the Clackamas County Clerk Recording Division or through the Oregon Center for Health Statistics. Certified Copies will be available after the marriage has been performed and the license has been returned to our office for recording.
How do I get a copy of my marriage certificate in Multnomah County?
How do I get a certified copy of my marriage license?
- Coming in person. We process requests immediately. We accept cash, checks and debit or credit cards.
- Mailing in the Certified Copy Request Form (39.06 KB). Once received, we process requests within 1-2 business days. We only accept checks for mailed requests.
How do I get married at City Hall Portland?
To apply for a marriage license in Portland, a couple can go to the Customer Service Office in Suite 175 of the Multnomah Building, located at 501 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, Oregon. Both the bride and groom need to appear together in person to submit the application.
How do you elope in Oregon?
Making an elopement legal in Oregon has a few requirements. You will need an officiant, marriage license, and two witnesses over the age of 18 who are not the officiant or one of the partners. Having the two of us as photographers, we also double as witnesses!
Can you get married online in Oregon?
Yes. Whether you complete the marriage license application online or in the office, both parties must appear together in a county office to sign the license at the time it is issued. Both parties must have valid picture I.D. in the name that is entered on the marriage license application.
Do you still have a wedding shower if you elope?
Yes! Just because you’ve decided against a traditional event doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the pre-wedding parties. Elopements have lost some of their mystery.