How do I get in touch with The Independent?
For general queries and questions about The Independent and our web/app services please visit our Customer Services Helpdesk in the first instance or call 0203 615 2990.
Who is editor of The Independent?
The Independent has announced the appointment of Christian Broughton to the new role of managing director. After almost five years as editor, and eight as editor of independent.co.uk, Mr Broughton will now focus on growing the business.
How do I contact the i newspaper?
- Letters. If you have a letter for the Editor, please send it to email@example.com.
- Telephone Number. i switchboard: 0203 615 0000.
- Subscriptions. Subscribe to i at i-subscription.co.uk.
- Reader offers and competitions.
- Commercial relationships.
How do I contact the press UK?
To contact the BBC Press Office please call 020 7765 5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Journalists can contact the BBC Press Office via the form on this page.
How do I contact the Daily Mail by email?
- Daily Mail. email@example.com.
- Mail on Sunday. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MailOnline. email@example.com.
- Metro. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Metro.co.uk. email@example.com.
- i. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is The Independent owned by a Russian?
Evgeniy Aleksandrovich Lebedev, pronounced [ɪ̯ɪvˈɡʲenʲɪɪ̯ ˈlʲebʲɪdʲɪf]; born 8 May 1980), is a Russian-British businessman, who owns Lebedev Holdings Ltd, which in turn owns the Evening Standard, The Independent and the TV channel London Live.
How do I contact the media about the story UK?
If you want to send us a press release or tell us about a new story:
- For the same day:
- For a future event:
- If you want to send photos or video you can send them to:
- Post: Sky News, Sky Studios, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 5QD.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I contact the press in the UK?
Journalists are welcome to contact the press office for information for news and features.
- Paul Adcock, Senior Communications Manager, 07920 414542.
- Jeannette Heard, Communications Manager: 07884 473396.
- Sally Robinson, Communications Officer: 07825 356544.
How do I contact the Press and Journal?
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by writing to The Editor, the Press and Journal, 1 Marischal Square, Broad Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1BL or by calling us on 01224 690222.
Where is the Daily Mail head office?
The head office is located in Northcliffe House in Kensington, London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
How do I sell a story to the Daily Mail?
Simply submit your story using the form on this page. You can upload videos and images using the upload tool located below the form. We’ll let you know how much your story is worth. We will take care of negotiation with the publication on your behalf. In addition, we will ensure you get the maximum fee possible.
How do you talk to the press?
Be concise (Get to the point quickly and stay there.)
- Respond quickly to reporters; they work on tight deadlines.
- Lead with your key points.
- Make your key points over and over.
- Make your key points almost regardless of the questions asked.
- ‘Juicy’ or sensational comments WILL find their way into a story.