How do I get my Kenwood radio out of test mode?
Exiting the Demonstration mode
- Press the [Control knob] to quit the Demonstration mode when the message “CANCEL DEMO PRESS VOLUME KNOB” appears (approx. 15 seconds).
- Turn the [Control knob] to select the “YES” and then press the [Control knob]. The Demonstration mode can also be canceled in the Function Setting mode.
How do I get my Kenwood radio to work?
You can set up the tuner.
- Select the Tuner source. Refer to .
- Press and hold the [AUDIO] button. Enter the Function setting mode.
- Use the [Control knob] to select “SETTINGS”.
- Use the [Control knob] to select a Tuner setting item.
- Use the [Control knob] to select a setting.
How do you test a car radio to see if it works?
To test a car radio, there are 3 main things you’ll need to do:
- Connect the power and ground wiring.
- Use a test speaker on the speaker outputs to verify they work.
- Try out any other audio functions you’ll need to use.
Where is the fuse on a Kenwood radio?
The fuse can be found on the back of your radio indicated by the red square in the photo.
How do I fix Kenwood protected mode?
If that’s the case, fixing the problem is simple. Turn off the receiver and let it cool for a few hours; then try again. If the protection mode warning doesn’t go away on its own, press the reset button. If that doesn’t work, disconnect the power lead from your receiver for 30 seconds and then reconnect it.
What does it mean when your stereo Says protect?
If the impedance of any of the speakers is below the rated impedance range indicated on the rear of the home audio device next to the speaker connections, the home audio device may enter the PROTECT mode. Raising the volume with a low impedance speaker will trigger the protection circuit.