Table of Contents
How do I remove Deep Security Agent manually?
Deactivate the agent using the Deep Security Manager by going to the Computers page, right-clicking the computer and selecting Actions > Deactivate. Go to the Control Panel and select Uninstall a program. Look for the Trend Micro Deep Security Agent and then select Uninstall.
What is Deep Security relay?
Deep Security Relays are agents where you have enabled the relay feature, available in Deep Security Agent 9.5 or newer for Windows and Linux [64-bit only]. Relays update your agents more quickly, reduce manager load, and save Internet connection or WAN bandwidth.
How do I remove Trendmicro from Linux?
Go to the Control Panel and select Uninstall a program. Look for the Trend Micro Deep Security Agent and then select Uninstall….Uninstalling agents.
|sudo yum erase ds_agent
|sudo yum erase ds_agent
|sudo yum erase ds_agent
|dpkg -r ds-agent
How do I get rid of Trend Micro security agent?
To uninstall the Security Agent: On the computer where you want to uninstall the Security Agent, click Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs. Select Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Agent, then click Uninstall.
How do I find deep security agent in Linux?
To check the agent version and module configuration on a Linux machine, use the following commands:
- Agent Version. – rpm -qa ds_agent. For Example: $ rpm -qa ds_agent. ds_agent-20.0.0-877.el6.i686.
- Module Configuration. – /opt/ds_agent/sendCommand –get GetConfiguration | grep “Feature ” Where: 1 – On. 2 – Off.
How do you install a Deep Security Relay?
Installing the Deep Security Relay
- Double-click the installation file to run the installer package.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next to continue.
- Select the features that you want to install.
- Click Install to proceed with the installation.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
How do you block hash value in Trend Micro Deep Security?
To block SHA-1 hash values using Control Manager, do the following:
- Log on to Trend Micro Control Manager.
- Go to Administration > Suspicious Objects > User-Defined Suspicious Objects.
- Click Add.
- For the Type, select File SHA-1.
- Enter the SHA-1 hash value, and configure the scan action: Log. Block. Quarantine.
- Click Add.
How do I manually remove Trend Micro common client?
Do the following:
- On the Windows Start menu, perform any of the two options: Go to Programs > Trend Micro OfficeScan Client > Uninstall OfficeScan Client (v10.
- If prompted, type the uninstallation password. OfficeScan will notify you of the progress and completion.
How do I remove Trend Micro security agent without password?
Go to Administration > Global Settings > Desktop/Server. Under Security Agent Uninstallation Password section, select Allow the client user to uninstall the Security Agent without a password. Click Save.
How do I manually activate Deep Security Agent?
To activate the Deep Security Agent via command line:
- Open the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console.
- Go to Administration > System Settings > Agents tab.
- Under the Remote Activation section, enable the Allow Agent Initiated Activation option and select For any computers.
How do I access Deep Security Manager?
Click Start. Type “services. msc” in the open field. From the Services applet, check if Trend Micro Deep Security Manager Services is started.
How do I upgrade my deep security agent?
Upgrade the agent from the Computers page In Deep Security Manager, go to Computers, and then: Right-click the computer(s) that you want to upgrade, and select Actions > Upgrade Agent Software. Select the computer(s) that you want to upgrade, click the Actions button near the top and select Upgrade Agent Software.
What is Application Control in Deep Security?
Application control continuously monitors for software changes on your protected servers. Based on your policy configuration, application control either prevents unauthorized software from running until it is explicitly allowed, or allows unauthorized software until it is explicitly blocked.
How do I force Uninstall Trend Micro OfficeScan?
Click Start > Programs, right-click Trend Micro OfficeScan Agent, and click Delete.
What is the default password to Uninstall Trend Micro?
When prompted for the Trend uninstall password, type ksutrend and then click Ok. Restart the computer to complete the uninstall process.
How do I find deep security agent in Windows?
- Open a command prompt.
- Type wmic and then type “product get name,version” as shown below: To filter the results and display Trend Micro products only, type the following: Product where “Vendor like ‘%Trend Micro%'” get name,version.
How can I check my agent status?
Checking the Status of the Management Agent on Windows
- Change directory to the following location in the AGENT_HOME directory: AGENT_HOME\bin.
- Enter the following emctl command to check status of the Management Agent: $PROMPT> .\emctl status agent.
How do I uninstall a deep security relay agent?
A Deep SecurityRelay is an agent where you have enabled the relay feature, so in order to remove the relay, you must uninstall the agent software. Uninstall a relay (Windows) Before updating or uninstalling a Deep Security agent or relay on Windows, you must disable agent self-protection.
How do I configure a relay Group in deep security manager?
In Deep Security Manager, go to Administration > System Settings > Proxies and then click New to define the proxy. Go to Administration > Updates > Relay Groups. Double-click a relay group to display its Properties window. On the Proxies tab, select the proxy server from the Primary Security Update Proxy list.
How many relays do I need for deep security?
For more information, see How do relays work?. Every Deep Security deployment needs at least one relay group so that your agents and appliances can download security updates and software, but to optimize performance, usually you should have more relays. For sizing information, see Sizing for Deep Security Relays
How do I uninstall a red hat relay?
Uninstall a relay (Linux) To completely remove the relay and any configuration files it created on a platform that uses the Red Hat package manager (rpm), such as CentOS, Amazon Linux, Oracle Linux, SUSE, or Cloud Linux, enter the command: # sudo rpm -ev ds_agent