How do I renew my expired SCE membership?
Log in to the saudieng.sa website: https://eservices.saudieng.sa/en/accreditation/Pages/login.aspx. Click on “Renew Membership” button which you can find at the lower bottom of the page. Select the “Number of Years”
How can I check my SCE membership status?
How to check SCE Membership validity
- Go go SCE Website – Click Home – EServices – Accredition – Enquiry on Engineer Membership.
- Then , Enter your Iqama number and enter captcha, before pressing Enter button.
- The Following Below Membership Details will be shown on the screen. Name xxxx (Your Full name) Membership No.
How do I contact the Saudi Council of Engineers?
Saudi Council of Engineers
- [email protected].
How do I register with SCE?
How to register as Technician (with no diploma or certificate): Authorization Letter, download from SCE website, fill out properly, and scan (click here to download the form). Introduction letter from the current employer, attested by the Chamber of Commerce. Copy of Iqama/Entry visa page in the passport.
How can I renew my Saudi Council online?
- Access SCFHS website and log-in to your Mumaris account using your username and password.
- Under E-services click Qualification and Registration Services.
- Select Registration Card Renewal.
- Please take time to read the general instructions, this part will show you the requirements needed to renew your registration card.
How do I pay my SCE renewal online?
For paying SCE fee through NVB or Alahli bank follow this procedure. Login to your internet Banking Account….On a new tab now select these settings for paying SCB sadad bill.
- Select Biller group = govt. Agencies.
- Biller 123 Saudi council of engineers.
- Subscriber number : Sadad bill number.
- Select SCE as a short name.
How can I update my profile in Saudi Council of Engineers?
I cannot edit my profile. When your profile is sent to SCE, you cannot log in to it and edit it. You will have to wait until the profile is sent back to you. You can only add attachments but not edit the basic information.
Is jawazat updated in Saudi Council of Engineers?
Jawazat Updated Once the verification process is completed, you will receive an SMS from the Saudi Council of Engineers to pay the membership fee. Once it is paid, the status of your account will change to Yaqeen verified and Jawazat updated.
How can I update my Saudi Council of engineerings for Iqama renewal?
Now login to your Saudi Council of Engineers account, scroll down until you see the “Renew Membership” button. A new page will open where you need to click on the “Add New Request” button….Saudi engineers council renewal
- The duration for which you want to renew your SCE membership.
- Iqama Number.
- Iqama Expiry Date.
Who needs to register in SCE?
List of Professions that required compulsory Registration with SCE
How can I create account in Saudi Council of Engineers?
First of all, open this link and enter details such as your email, nationality, mobile number, and the membership classification i.e. engineer or technician. Login to your email account and activate your SCE account….SCE registration for Technician
- Iqama Number.
- Passport Number.
- Iqama Expiry Date.
- Iqama Profession.
How can I update my Saudi Council?
Steps to renew Saudi Council card give below:
- 1:Create mumaris plus account:
- 2:Update your personal details:
- 3:Go for professional Re-registration pathway :
- 4:Choose following sections about CPD hours and gap in practice.
- 5:Choose following sections previous practice history.
- 6:Complete your profile now.
How can I know my sadad number?
To Find sadad number, you need to visit the online web portal of the ministry of labour, commonly known as mol. By using the iqama number, you can retrieve the required information in a couple of seconds. After that, in the below box, you have two options. Either enter the border number or iqama number.
How much is the renewal of Saudi Council?
SCFHS CARD (31 to 90 days of expiry) : A fine of 300 SR to pay at the time of renewal of your Saudi Council Card. SCFHS CARD (181+ days of expiry) : A fine of 600 SR to pay at the time of renewal of your Saudi Council Card, if you delay your renew more than 6 months.
What is yaqeen verification?
Yaqeen verified on the Saudi Council of Engineers account means that you have successfully uploaded your Iqama in the SCE system and your basic details such as your Iqama number, Iqama expiry date, name, employer name, and the Iqama profession are already verified by the Ministry of Labor records.
How can I update my Iqama in Saudi Council of Engineers?
Log in to your SCE account and click on the option to “convert temporary membership to permanent”. Click on the “Add New Request” button. Upload the degree/certificate required to convert the temporary SCE membership to permanent.
What are the documents required for Saudi Council of Engineers?
SCE Registration Requirements
- Iqama scanned copy.
- Passport scanned Copy.
- Saudi Council of Engineers authorization letter.
- Letter of Introduction duly attested by the chamber of commerce.
- Degree or Diploma duly attested by the Saudi Embassy.
- Academic Transcript or Marksheet.
Which profession Iqama will not be renewed?
– Human Resource managers, personnel section heads, heads of labor and worker affairs, heads of personnel affairs, specialists, clerks in personnel affairs, clerks in receptions, hotels, hospitals, government relations and grievance departments.
How can I check my Iqama status online?
Iqama status and expiry check through Absher portal
- go to Absher portal.
- select your preferred language.
- login to your Absher account.
- input the OTP sent to your mobile.
- select the ‘Query Iqama Expiry Service’ and the expiration date of your Iqama will be displayed.