How do I reset my Hitron router?
How to Reset your Hitron CGN2 Modem
- Locate the Reset button on the back of the modem.
- Press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, release the button. The modem should restart and the lights will flash.
- One the modem is finished restarting and is online the settings will be back to default.
How do I access my Hitron router settings?
- In the address bar, type in the following: 192.168. 0.1 and press the enter key on your keyboard.
- You will be presented with a Hitron login page.
- Login with your credentials: Hitron CGNM-2250. Username: cusadmin.
- Select the Login button.
How do I change the password on my Hitron coda 4582?
View or change your network name and password on the Hitron CODA 4582 modem
- Open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- In the address bar, type: 192.168.0.1 [Then press the Enter Key]
- Enter Username*: cusadmin.
- Enter Password*: [Enter Your Current WiFi Password]
- Click Login.
How do I login to my Hitron router?
How do I log into my Hitron router?
How do I change my WiFi password Hitron?
Change WiFi Settings – Hitron
- Open Internet Browser (Chrome, Firefox. Etc)
- Type the following URL in the address bar: 192.168.100.1. Username. : admin. Password. : password.
- Click Login.
- Click Wireless.
- a. To change WiFi name, click on Basic and edit Primary SSID then click Apply.
How do I reset my Hitron coda 4582 router?
How to Reset your CODA 4582 Modem
- Open a web browser and visit 192.168.
- Sign in using the following credentials:
- Choose one of the following options:
- Once the reset you chose is complete, restart your modem by connecting to the WiFi network name stated on the back of your modem.
How do I reset my Hitron 4582?