How do I set BIOS to boot from CD or DVD?
Change BIOS to boot from USB or CD/DVD
- Start your computer to Enter your computer’s BIOS.
- Find your BIOS’s Boot Options menu.
- Select the appropriate Boot Media Device (CD/DVD-ROM drive OR USB) as the first boot device of your computer.
- Save the changes of the settings.
- Shut off your computer.
How do I set my computer to boot from DVD?
From within Windows, press and hold the Shift key and click the “Restart” option in the Start menu or on the sign-in screen. Your PC will restart into the boot options menu. Select the “Use a device” option on this screen and you can choose a device you want to boot from, such as a USB drive, DVD, or network boot.
How do I change what drive Windows boots?
- Open run command by pressing Windows key + R keys on the keyboard, type msconfig and press Enter.
- Click on Boot tab from the window and check if OS installed drives are displayed.
- Click on the operating system you want to boot from and click on Set as default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change Windows bootloader?
Change Default OS In Boot Menu With MSCONFIG Press Win + R and type msconfig in the Run box. On the boot tab, select the desired entry in the list and click the button Set as default. Click the Apply and OK buttons and you are done.
How do I change my default boot OS?
To use it, first, open the “Start” menu and search for “System Configuration”. Then click the tool in the search results. On the “System Configuration” window, at the top, click the “Boot” tab. In the “Boot” tab, from the large white box at the top, select the OS that you want to make the default.
How do I change my boot priority?
How to change boot order?
- Power on the device and tap [Delete] key to enter BIOS settings menu→ Choose [SETTINGS]→ Select [Boot] →Set boot priority for your own device.
- Choose [Boot Option #1]
- [Boot Option #1] is usually set as [UEFI HARD DISK] or [HARD DISK].]