How do I show two Y axis in MATLAB?
Create Chart with Two y-Axes
- x = linspace(0,25); y = sin(x/2); yyaxis left plot(x,y);
- r = x.
- yyaxis left title(‘Plots with Different y-Scales’) xlabel(‘Values from 0 to 25’) ylabel(‘Left Side’) yyaxis right ylabel(‘Right Side’)
How do I create a function of two variables in MATLAB?
Direct link to this answer
- function y = yourFunctionName(x, z)
- % x,y,z can be taken from database and some values are mentioned below.)
- a = ….
- % a(1), a(2), a(3), a(4), a(5), a(6) are constant that needed to be defined.
- y= a(1) + (a(2)/z) + (a(3)*x) + (a(4)*x^2) + ((a(5)*x)/z) + ((a(6)*x^2)/z)
How do you make a double Y-axis graph?
Add or remove a secondary axis in a chart in Excel
- Select a chart to open Chart Tools.
- Select Design > Change Chart Type.
- Select Combo > Cluster Column – Line on Secondary Axis.
- Select Secondary Axis for the data series you want to show.
- Select the drop-down arrow and choose Line.
- Select OK.
How do you plot ax and y-axis in MATLAB?
How to make horizontal and vertical axis in matlab plot?
- syms x y;
- grid on;
What is a contour plot of a given function with two variables?
Functions of Two Variables a contour plot, or a two-dimensional picture of the level curves of the surface, which have equations of the form f(x, y) = c, where c is a constant; the graph of the function, which is the set of points (x, y, z) in three-dimensional space satisfying f(x, y) = z.
How do you plot axis in MATLAB?
figure ax1 = axes(‘Position’,[0.1 0.1 0.7 0.7]); ax2 = axes(‘Position’,[0.65 0.65 0.28 0.28]); Add a plot to each Axes object. Specify the axes by passing it as the first input argument to the graphics function. Most graphics functions reset some axes properties, such as the tick values and labels.
How do you graph a double y-axis?
How do you plot multiple y-axis in origin?
Select Plot > Multi-Panel/Axis: Multiple Y Axes…. Click the Multiple Y Axes… button on the 2D Graphs toolbar. Origin opens the plotmyaxes dialog box.