How do I turn off iMessage on other devices?
- Transfer your SIM card to your iPhone.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Messages.
- Turn iMessage off. Go back to Settings.
- Tap FaceTime.
- Turn FaceTime off. Exit Settings.
How do I stop iMessages sharing between iPhone and Mac?
- iMessages, sent to/from Apple devices. These are not “shared”, but independently communicated to/from your Mac.
- SMS/MMS messages, sent to/from cellular telephones. Stop sharing these at Settings > Messages > Text Message Forwarding on your iPhone.
Can I log out of my Mac remotely?
Log out the current user In Remote Desktop , select a computer list in the sidebar of the main window, select one or more computers, then choose Manage > Log Out Current User. Click Log Out.
Why are my iMessages showing up on multiple devices?
If you’re getting messages meant to go to another device or person in your family, it might be because your Apple ID is tied to their particular devices. To see which accounts are associated with your Apple ID, go to Settings>iCloud>select your account at the top>Devices. Head to Settings>Messages>Send & Receive.
How do I stop my iPhone from sharing Messages between devices?
Control where iMessages appear by going to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive. Uncheck phone numbers and email addresses.
Can I turn off my Macbook from my iPhone?
Turn off Switch Control on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Use your switch to navigate to Settings > Accessibility > Switch Control, and turn the setting off. You can also triple-click the Home button or the Side button on certain models at any time to exit Switch Control.
How do I block iMessage on Mac?
Block messages in Messages on Mac
- In the Messages app on your Mac, select a conversation.
- Choose Conversations > Block Person, then click Block.
How do you lock iMessage on Mac?
When you open it for the first time, set a password when asked.
- Click the icon in the menu bar.
- Enter the password.
- To lock iMessage on Mac, select the Messages app and click Open.
- Now the iMessage app is locked by password.
How do I stop my Mac from getting my phone messages?
Here’s how you can stop iMessage notifications on Mac:
- From the Mac menu bar, select the Apple logo.
- Choose “System Preferences”
- Select “Notifications”
- Select “Messages” from the left side of the app window.
- Toggle “Allow Notifications” off.
How do I Unsync my messages from my Mac?
Question: Q: How do I unsync iMessage on my Mac?
- Open the Messages application. Access your preferences by going to the menubar and clicking.
- Under the “Accounts” tab, you will see all the accounts you’ve set up to use with Messages, including iCloud.
- Unchecking these will disable the ability of Messages.
Can someone delete messages from my phone remotely?
Nope. Unless it’s in a messaging platform that supports deleting/editing past messages (SMS doesn’t), those messages should still be there. Check, however, to see if the contact information or anything in the number might have changed to have caused your conversation to have truncated into two different threads.
Can iPhone messages be read remotely?
Yes, it’s definitely possible for someone to spy on your text messages and it’s certainly something you should be aware of – this is a potential way for a hacker to gain a lot of private information about you – including accessing PIN codes sent by websites used to verify your identity (such as online banking).
How do I stop Messages going to my Mac?
- Open Messages app. On your Mac computer: Open a Finder window.
- Open the iMessage pane. In the “Messages” screen, select iMessage from the menu bar.
- Disable iMessage. Under your Apple ID, uncheck “Enable Messages in iCloud”.
How can I control my Mac with my iPhone remotely?
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to control another device
- If you want to control a Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences on your computer.
- Select Accessibility. In the sidebar, choose Switch Control.
- Check the checkbox next to “Allow platform switching to control your computer.”
Can I remotely access my Mac from my iPhone?
Install the Chrome Remote Desktop app (opens in new tab) on your iPhone, then open it. Sign in to the same Google account that was used on your Mac. Once you do, you’ll see a link to access your computer remotely. Click on it.