Table of Contents
How do you block someone on a Samsung s4?
Block a Number
- Navigate to Call settings.
- Tap Call Rejection, then hit the arrow next to Auto Reject Mode.
- Select “Auto reject numbers” from the options that pop up.
- Navigate to Auto Reject List back in Call Rejection.
- Hit Create.
- Tap Save at the top right when you’re done.
How do you block a number from calling you on a small Phone?
3. From Phone Settings
- Launch your phone’s Settings menu.
- Navigate and tap “Call” or “Call Settings“
- Depending on your phone’s maker and model, you should see “Call Rejection” or “Call Blocking” or “Block List“
- Create a new list and add contacts or numbers you want to restrict from reaching you via SMS or Phone call.
How do I block a specific number on my Samsung?
Block numbers from the Phone app
- Navigate to and open the Phone app. Tap More options (the three vertical dots), and then tap Settings.
- Then, tap Block numbers.
- Next, tap the Add icon (the plus sign) to register the contact to your Block list.
- Alternatively, you can block numbers from your call log.
How do you block someone on an old Samsung?
These instructions apply to Android OS version 11 and higher.
- Open the Phone app and choose Recents.
- Press and hold your finger on the number you want to block until a menu pops up.
- Tap Block.
- Alternatively, from the Phone app, tap Menu > Settings > Block numbers or Block list.
How reject call in Samsung?
Under Call settings, Tap on Call rejection as shown below. Under Call rejection , Tap on Auto reject mode. e). Now , Tap Auto reject numbers to enable Auto reject option as shown below.
Is Auto reject the same as blocking a number?
Is auto rejecting the same as blocking? No, auto reject sends the call straight to voicemail. On the other hand, blocking someone means they can’t call you at all, and they also can’t leave you a voicemail. You can still call someone on your auto reject list, but you can’t call numbers that you’ve blocked.
How do I block calls and messages?
- Open the Voice app .
- On the bottom, tap Messages , Calls , or Voicemail .
- Block the contact: To block from a text: Open a text from the contact you want to block. tap More options. People & options. Block [number] Block.
Does a blocked contact know they are blocked?
When someone that you’ve blocked texts you, their texts go nowhere. They won’t receive any notification that they’re blocked, and their messages will still look like they’ve been sent.
How do you block a number from texting you on Android?
Add Number to Block List
- Open the Messages app, tap the menu icon, and select Spam and blocked.
- Tap the menu icon and select Blocked contacts.
- Tap Add A Number.
- Enter the number in the dialog box and tap Block.
How to block a number on Samsung Galaxy S6?
Galaxy S6: From the Phone app, select Menu > Settings > Block numbers or Block list. Enter the number and choose + > Save. Android devices include a variety of call blocking options.
How to block people from calling on Samsung Galaxy S4?
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S4, you have plenty of options when it comes to blocking people from calling you. From unknown numbers to those that start with specific area codes, you can block individual and groups of numbers to your heart’s desire.
How do I block a number from contacting me?
Some recent models also prevent a blocked number from contacting you by text messaging as well as by phone. Alternatively, from the Phone app, tap Menu > Settings > Block numbers or Block list . Tap Add a number and enter the number you want to block. To unblock a caller, tap Remove or Minus (-) next to the number.
How do I block spam calls on my Samsung Galaxy phone?
Block a phone number or contact on your Galaxy phone If you’re receiving spam calls or someone won’t leave you alone, you can block their number. That way, their calls and text messages will no longer appear on your phone. You can also block and report calls with the Smart Call feature if your phone and carrier supports it.