How do you get darkrai on action replay?
About This Article
- Get the National Pokedex from Professor Oak.
- Use a Lunar Wing to awaken Sailor Edrith’s son in Canalave City.
- Save your game and turn it off.
- Get an Action Replay.
- Enter the Darkrai Event codes into the Action Replay.
- Start Pokémon Platinum with the Action Replay.
- Press L+R while entering a Pokemart.
How do I activate Darkrai event BDSP?
Connect to the internet and hit the Mystery Gift option on the main menu. Then click on the Get Via Internet option. Players will then choose the Member Card Gift. To be clear, once a player has this item, they can go catch Darkrai at anytime, including after April 30, 2022.
Is Darkrai in Shining Pearl?
To get Darkrai in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, you must have first entered the Hall of Fame by defeating the Elite Four and unlocked the National Pokédex. You must have also found the Lunar Wing, which is explained in the section above.
Does Action Replay work on GBA SP?
This Action Replay is compatible with both the GBA and GBA SP, mostly because it simply fits into the cartridge slot. The only difference is where it sits when mounted, as the GBA’s slot is around back and the SP’s is up front. As you can see in the product shots, the Action Replay adds a bit of size to your handheld.
How do you use cheat codes on Pokemon Emerald?
Activating cheat codes with the My Boy emulator for Android is a very similar process:
- Open the My Boy emulator and load the Pokémon Emerald ROM.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the top-left corner of the screen to open the My Boy menu.
- Tap Cheats.
- Tap New Cheat.
- Tap Cheat name and give your cheat a name.
How can I get Darkrai BDSP after event?
Is Darkrai limited time BDSP?
You must do this before Saturday, 30th April since catching Darkrai is a limited-time event. If you don’t download the Member Card before this date, you’ll never be able to add Darkrai to your Pokédex!