How do you make intentional disciples?
Here are seven steps to intentional discipleship:
- Follow first.
- Love others.
- Get Practical.
- Teach God’s Word.
- Pray Together.
- Serve Together.
- Worship Together.
What does intentional discipleship mean?
This is something Christians have to give themselves to, and ID is a way of doing just that. It’s a year long programme that will teach you to be intentional about being a disciple of Jesus in every area of life, for the rest of your life.
How do you lead disciples?
5 Methods for How to Lead a Discipleship Group
- Creating Order and Longevity. The first way to lead a discipleship group is through preparation.
- Choose Specific Passages and Goals.
- Use a Book or Bible Study.
- Allow Disciples to Lead Periodically.
- Don’t Detain Discipleship to Your Regular Meetings.
How do you become a perfect disciple?
How to Be a Disciple of Christ
- Let us be humble; let us pray to our Father in Heaven with all our heart and express our desire to draw close to Him and learn of Him.
- Have faith.
- Seek and you will find.
- Serve the Lord by serving others.
- Become an active participant in your ward or branch.
What are the 5 threshold’s to intentional discipleship?
The 5 Thresholds of Conversion are: INITIAL TRUST. SPIRITUAL CURIOSITY. SPIRITUAL OPENNESS.
What is disciple making?
Biblical “disciple-making” involves the whole process of winning the lost (chair 1), building the believer (chair 2), equipping the worker (chair 3), and sending out proven multipliers (chair 4). This was the original intent of Jesus, when He gave the command.
What are the five thresholds?
The 5 Thresholds of conversion (Trust, Curiosity, Change, Seeking, Follower) are neither a science nor a law, because people’s stories are unique. But the path to faith often does include some predictable stages.