How do you use Faststone Resizer?
Resizing Images: Fast Stone Resizer for PC
- Click on the button with the ellipsis to the right of the search bar to brows your photos.
- Highlight the file (s) you want to resize.
- Click on the Advanced Options button.
- Click on the Resize tab.
- Click on the Canvas tab.
- Select for JPEG or PNG Output Format.
- Click Convert.
What is the best photo resizer?
12 Best Image Resizer Tools
- Free Image Resizer: BeFunky.
- Resize Image Online: Free Image & Photo Optimizer.
- Resize Multiple Images: Online Image Resize.
- Resize Images for Social Media: Social Image Resizer Tool.
- Resize Images For Social Media: Photo Resizer.
- Free Image Resizer: ResizePixel.
How much does FastStone Capture cost?
Pricing for FastStone Capture starts at $19.95 one-time payment.
How much does FastStone capture cost?
|Products||Price (USD)||License Type|
|FastStone Image Viewer||$34.95||Lifetime License|
|FastStone Capture||$19.95||Lifetime License|
|FastStone Capture||$49.95||Lifetime License|
|FastStone MaxView||$19.95||Lifetime License|
How do I resize an image to a specific size?
To resize a picture, on the Picture Tools Format tab, in the Size group, enter the new measurements into the Height and Width boxes. To resize a shape or other object, on the Drawing Tools Format tab, in the Size group, enter the measurements you want into the Height and Width boxes.
Is FastStone capture free?
FastStone Image Viewer and FastStone Photo Resizer are provided as freeware for personal and educational use. In these cases, you are granted the right to use these programs free of charge. However, for commercial use, license is required. FastStone Capture and FastStone MaxView are shareware.