Is the WAIS on Q-Interactive?
Q-interactive is a comprehensive digital system that can be used to administer and score tests traditionally given by an examiner in one-on-one settings. The Q-interactive library includes WISC-V, WAIS-IV, CELF-5, and a host of other tests.
Can you use Q Interactive without WiFi?
You still do not need to be connected to WiFi to use Q-interactive, but the WiFi setting in the Settings app must be set to “On” for both the Practitioner and Client Devices to allow them to communicate with each other. Administering in an “offline mode” is still supported.
How do I add assessments to Q Interactive?
Create a Practice Assessment
- Sign in to Q-interactive.
- Click the green Practice Assessment button on the Dashboard.
- Select a practice client or create a new practice client, if needed.
- Select the tests you wish to practice administering.
- Confirm the assessment details, then click Send to iPad.
How do you listen to a recording on Q Interactive?
Step 1: To access an audio recording, tap the Sidebar icon. Tap the Subtest name and then the item you wish to review. Step 2: Tap the Speaker icon and then the play button to listen to the audio recording. If the recording cannot be heard, make sure that the device is not muted and that the volume is turned up.
How do I send Q-Interactive from my iPad?
The Q-interactive Assess app must be downloaded onto both iPads in order to use the system.
- Open the App Store, found on the home screen of the iPad.
- Search for Q-interactive and tap on “GET.”
- Touch the Settings app located on the home screen.
- Adjust your iPads according to the following table.
How do I download Q Interactive?
The Q-interactive Assess app must be downloaded onto both iPad®s in order to use the system. Open the App Store, found on the home screen of the iPad. Search for Q-interactive and tap on “GET.” With Assess downloaded, lets configure the settings on both devices.
How do I create a Qinteractive account?
Q-interactive® Setting Up Accounts
- Access the Admin section. At the top of the page, click the ‘Admin’ link.
- Create a new user. To create a new user on the User Management tab, click the New User button.
- What the user receives. The Welcome email will contain a link allowing the user to create his or her unique password.
Is Q-Interactive an app?
Q-interactive is an easy-to-use iPad application that allows clinicians to choose, administer and score clinical assessments via two tablets connected by Bluetooth.
What do you need for Q Interactive?
Q-interactive requires access to website and the Assess iPad app. The preferred method of accessing qiactive.com is via a desktop or laptop computer with Internet access, a standard browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari), and Adobe Reader.