What actors died in the last 10 years?
14+ Tragic Celebrity Deaths From The Last Decade
- Amy Winehouse. Wikimedia Commons.
- Cory Monteith. Wikimedia Commons.
- Paul Walker. Wikimedia Commons.
- Chris Cornell. Instagram | @chriscornellofficial.
- Cameron Boyce. Instagram | @thecameronboyce.
- Anthony Bourdain. Instagram | @anthonybourdain.
- Leonard Nimoy. IMDB.
- Alan Thicke.
What famous celebrities died in 2011?
Celebs who died in 2011 include Amy Winehouse, Elizabeth Taylor, Steve Jobs, Ryan Dunn, Randy Savage, and more….Celebrity Deaths: 2011 Famous Deaths List
- Amy Winehouse.
- Elizabeth Taylor.
- Steve Jobs.
- Randy Savage.
- Osama bin Laden.
- Kim Jong-il.
- Anne Francis.
- Patrice O’Neal.
Who died September 20th 2010?
20. Jack Cassini, 90, American baseball player. Kenny McKinley, 23, American football player (Denver Broncos), suicide by gunshot.
Who died on May 3rd 2010?
3. Mohammed Abed al-Jabri, 73, Moroccan philosopher and writer. M Innas Ali, 93, Bangladeshi physicist.
What famous person died in 2007?
Yvonne De Carlo, 84, played Lily on “The Munsters.” Carlo Ponti, 94, film producer. Alice Coltrane, 69, jazz pianist, spiritual leader and wife of John Coltrane. Michael Brecker, 57, prolific jazz saxophonist.
Who died on July 21st 2008?
21. Harry Åkerfelt, 93, Finnish canoeist. Sidney Craig, 76, Canadian entrepreneur and thoroughbred horse owner, co-founder of Jenny Craig, Inc.
What celebrity died recently?
Florida judge temporarily blocks the release of records in Bob Saget’s death.
What actor just passed away?
R.I.P, Captain Stubing: Actor Gavin MacLeod — who was most famous for his work on “The Love Boat” and “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” — passed away on May 29 at his home in Palm Desert, California, according to reports from outlets including TMZ and The Hollywood Reporter. He was 90.
What famous actors died recently?
‘The Defiant Ones’ and ‘Pete and Gladys’ star Cara Williams dead at 96.
How many celebrities have died this year?
He posted a picture of the case on Twitter with the caption, “Virgil was here.” Abloh, a famous fashion designer for Louis Vuitton, died in November at the age of 41 after a battle with cancer. Vanity Fair adds that White worked with Abloh on designing the snowboard case before Abloh’s death.