What am I thankful for as a Christian?
God is good (Psalm 34:8), He is faithful (Lamentations 3:23), compassionate, merciful (Psalm 103:8), holy (Isaiah 6:3), loving (1 John 4:8) just, forgiving(1 John 1:9), almighty (Luke 1:27), longsuffering (2 Peter 3:9), kind, caring (1 Peter5:7) , gracious (John 3:16) and much more.
What are 5 things you’re thankful for?
List Of Things To Be Thankful For
- Your family.
- Close friends.
- Good health.
- Your home.
- Your job.
- Healthy food.
- Your education.
- Your pets.
What are 10 things people are thankful for?
List of Things to Be Grateful For
- Good Health. Good health doesn’t necessarily mean the absence of any ailment.
- Money in the Bank. If you have something in your bank account, you are richer than many others burdened with debt and cash crisis.
- Good Friends.
- Freedom of Religion.
- Your Parents.
- Having a Partner.
What are 10 things to be thankful for on Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving 2021: 10 Things to be Grateful for this Year
- Our health. The pandemic has shone a spotlight on the immeasurable value of our health.
- Our loved ones.
- A Thanksgiving dinner that isn’t remote!
- Making it through the last year and a half.
- Our work.
- A sense of humor.
- A place to call home.
What are some things to thank God for?
5 Things to Thank God for When You Don’t Feel Thankful.
What do I have to thank God for?
GRATITUDE ATTITUDE Clearly we give thanks for all the blessings. We also recognize bad things do not come from God, but with God, we do not have to be controlled by those bad events; we go through them. We give thanks for that freedom to not be overwhelmed by our grief, fear or anger.
What are 25 things to be grateful for?
If you’re finding it hard to think of things to be grateful for, here are some examples:
- Being alive. Life itself is something to be grateful for.
- The ability to feel emotions.
- Freedom of expression.
- Having something to eat.
- Kindness of strangers.
- Experiences that molded you.
- The air that you breath.
What would you be thankful for?
Things to Be Thankful For at Work I am thankful for the parts of my job that I enjoy. I am thankful to have something to do with my time. I am thankful for some of the people I work with. I am thankful that I don’t spend more time at work than I already do.
What are 3 things that you are thankful for 2021?
Things we should be thankful for as we head into 2021
- A roof over my head and a warm home.
- Plenty of drinkable water.
- I don’t have to go hungry.
- I can enjoy the small and free pleasures of life.
- Access to the internet.
- My friends and family.
- My health.
- The kindness of people I have never met before.
What should we praise God for?
7 Reasons to Praise the Lord
- The Bible commands it.
- Praise facilitates access to God.
- Praise is where God lives.
- Praise promotes productivity.
- Praise chases away despair.
- Praise is an effective weapon against the devil.
- God is worthy of it.
What should we thank God for?
What are the most grateful for in life?
I’m very grateful for my parents as they gave me life and raised me with their love and sweat. They are always standing behind me, cheering me on, and giving me a hand when I need help. My teachers. They’ve taught me a lot of things and are like my parents at school.
How do you adore God?
Here are some things to do throughout the day to spend your time more intentionally with God.
- Start Your Day With Him.
- Pray Intentionally.
- Write Down Things You Are Thankful For.
- Notice Your Complaints and Turn Them Into Praise.
- Enjoy God’s Creation.
- Love Others.
- Love Yourself.
What should I put on my gratitude list?
What to Put in Your Gratitude Journal
- Things You’re Grateful For. Compile a list of things you’re grateful for.
- People You’re Grateful For. Express gratitude for a few of the people you’re grateful for.
- Highlight Of Your Day.
- Daily Mantra.