What are the 20 Spartan obstacles?
- Rope Climb.
- Tyrloean Traverse.
- Over Under Through.
- Military Walls.
- Slip Wall.
- Inverted Wall.
- Hay Bales.
What are typical Spartan Race obstacles?
- Jump To: History. Race Format. Swag. Obstacles. Rules. Reviews.
- Spear Throw. Horizontal Wall Traverse. Barbed Wire Crawl. Wall Jumps. Slippery Wall. Tire Drag and Pull (plate drag) Monkey Net.
- Fire Jump. Rolling Mud. Over Under Through. Rope Climb. Stump Balance. Tractor Pull. Pancake Carry. Sand bag Carry. Bucket Carry.
How many obstacles are in a Spartan Race?
Three Main Race Types The Spartan Sprint puts endurance aside and tests your quickness through 5 km loaded with 20 Obstacles.
How do I find my Spartan Race pictures?
You can find your photos on the Results & Photos page.
- Search for your race by location.
- Once you find your event, click on the arrow at the end of the line and then select the Photos tab and then select your race date/distance.
- You can search for photos by using the time splits.
What does a Spartan 5K look like?
The Sprint combines relatively easy trail running with 20 obstacles, held on off-road terrain featuring water and mud. Climb walls, crawl under wire, traverse monkey bars, aim a spear throw, and more. Many medals are tossed in a drawer, but not these. Spartan medals are earned, not given.
How many burpees do you do in Spartan Race?
What do burpees have to do with Spartan Race? Spartan Race is an obstacle course racing series that takes competition seriously. Our racers crawl through mud, jump over fire and sneak under barbed wire. But if they fail an obstacle, racers must complete 30 burpees before moving on.
Can you do a Spartan race without training?
Absolutely you can, and if you do … it will be amazing. Camaraderie amongst your fellow Spartans is fantastic. I definitely recommend going at your own pace, but with determination and grit you can finish. Cardio is for sure a must, with some weights if possible.
Do Spartan burpees include a push up?
There is no exercise more Spartan than the burpee. It mixes mobility, stability, strength, and agility by fusing together a power push up with a squat thruster and a vertical jump.
How heavy is the bucket carry in the Spartan Race?
WATCH: Master the Bucket Carry (+ Mistakes to Avoid) Here’s what’s up with the Spartan Bucket Carry. You grab a gravel-filled 25L bucket that must be carried 200-to-400 meters in a Spartan Race. And trust us, it’s a lot tougher than it sounds.
Is the Spartan race for beginners?
Course length and obstacles The Spartan Sprint is best for beginners. It’s about the length of a 5K (3.1 miles), although depending on location, the length can vary from three to five miles: My most recent Spartan Sprint was just over four miles.