What can you do with NE555?
Awesome 555 Timer IC Projects
- Motion Detector Using NE555 Timer.
- Sound Operated Timer.
- Set Up a 555 Timer Circuit in Monostable Mode.
- 555 Timer PWM Audio Amplifier.
- Sequential Timer for DC Motor Control.
- Touch-Free Timer Switch.
- Linear Timer for General Use.
- Infrared Remote Control Timer.
What can I build with electronics?
11 DIY Electronics Project Ideas for Engineering Students
- Circuit Breaker Using Password.
- Automatic Solar Tracker.
- Automatic Room Light Controller.
- Wireless Lock System Through OTP.
- PC-Based Home Automation.
- RFID-Based Door Access Control.
- Advanced RFID Door Access Project.
- Solar Mobile Phone Charger.
What are the electronics mini projects using IC 555?
Now, let’s take a look at Top 10 Electronics mini projects using IC 555 The project “Sound Activated 0-30 Minutes Timer Circuit” is a simple project designed using timer IC 555 and LM324 Quad op-amp IC.
How many projects can you do with a 555?
47 Projects to Do With a 555! Introduction: 47 Projects to Do With a 555! These are a whole bunch of things to make with the 555 timer IC with a note for each picture.
What are 555 timer projects?
The second section – 555 Timer Projects – lists more advanced and real world type projects which helps a student to apply his/her knowledge gained while implementing all those simple circuits using 555 IC.
What is a NE555 circuit used for?
Missing Pulse Detector Circuit Using NE555 This circuit is used to find a missing pulse or abnormally long period between two consecutive pulses in a train of pulses. Such circuits can be used to detect the intermittent firing of the spark plug of an automobile or to monitor the heart beat of a sick patient.