What did Zig Ziglar say?
If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.” 3) “A goal properly set is halfway reached.” 2) “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” 1) “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
Which of the seven goal setting steps is the most important?
DEVELOP A PLAN OF ACTION: This is the most critical step and it involves thinking through the details of how you will achieve your goal.
What are the steps in the goal setting process?
The Goal Setting Process
- Write down the goals. Begin by generating a list of potential goals.
- Determine how to measure goal achievement.
- Establish a deadline for achieving the goal.
- Identify obstacles to achieving the goals.
- Identify how to overcome obstacles.
- Review the list.
- Monitor progress and continue to set goals.
Is Zig Ziglar his real name?
Zig Ziglar (Hilary Hinton Ziglar; 6 November 1926 – 28 November 2012) was a famous American salesman and motivational speaker.
What are the 5 steps of goal setting?
The 5 Golden Rules of Goal-Setting
- Related: When SMART Goals Don’t Work, Here’s What to Do Instead.
- Related: Why SMART Goals Suck.
- Write down your goals.
What are 6 steps to goal setting?
Dissecting The Six Step Goal Setting Process
- 1) SET YOUR GOAL. When most people think about setting a goal, that is all they do.
- 2) IDENTIFY GOAL CONFLICTS.
- 3) MAKE NECESSARY SACRIFICES.
- 4) ASSESS POTENTIAL OBSTACLES.
- 5) DEVELOP AN ACTION PLAN.
- 6) FIND YOUR MOTIVATION.
What are the 5 D’s of goal setting?
They key factors for success – 5 D’s They are Determination, Dedication, Discipline, Diversity and Direction. What does that mean?