What is CAAS scholarship?
The CAAS Scholarship offers you an unrivalled opportunity to gain a higher education and to be part of Singapore’s dynamic aviation industry.
What is SgIS scholarship?
The SgIS is an undergraduate scholarship targeting young Singaporean talent who are keen to contribute to leading organisations in Singapore’s strategic sectors. Find out about the sponsoring organisations and which SgIS scheme is most suited for you.
How can I get Nanyang scholarship?
Nanyang Scholarship Program is currently open….How to Apply for Nanyang Scholarship?
- apply for the scholarship with your assigned application number before the application closing date from here.
- Submit a recent passport-size photo (digital image) online after completing your application form.
Does Singapore have free university?
University education is free only for national and local students of Singapore. However, international students are required to pay tuition fees for their studies.
How can I get NTU scholarship?
Applicants are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for scholarship. The scholarship application form can be found at the link ‘Apply for Scholarship’ at the end of your online application for admission.
Can I study in Singapore for free?
Is university education free in Singapore? University education is free only for national and local students of Singapore. However, international students are required to pay tuition fees for their studies.
Can I study in Singapore after 12th?
There are numerous universities and colleges in Singapore that offer a wide range of undergraduate programs for Commerce students. From Business Administration to Economics and Information Studies, you can choose from a plethora of commerce courses to study in Singapore after 12th.
How can I get scholarship in NUS Singapore?
- Be Singapore Citizens.
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE A Level, local polytechnic diploma, International Baccalaureate diploma, NUS High School diploma or equivalent qualifications.
How can I get 100% NTU scholarship?
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
Can I get a full scholarship to NTU?
We offer prestigious, competitive scholarships of up to 50% to new international and European students. You must have an offer to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course with us in 2022 to apply for a scholarship.