Table of Contents
What is Cel-Fi coverage unit?
Cel-Fi PRO covers up to 13,000 ft2 (1,200 m2) of indoor space per system. The system features an LCD color interface, is fully self-contained and self-configuring, and requires no external antennas or wiring. Simply plug it in to boost indoor cellular coverage.
Does Cel-Fi GO need a SIM card?
The system does not require a SIM card, and has no ongoing network costs! This Smart Signal Repeater is the first mobile coverage solution to feature industry-leading 100 dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditional network safe guarantee.
Does Cel-Fi boost WIFI?
Yes, and for a good reason! Cel-Fi is controlled by and operates as an extension of an operator’s network. This is what allows Cel-Fi (by regulatory authority) to boost signals about 1000x more than other solutions, and therefore cover very large areas even if the original network signal is weak.
What difference between Cel-Fi GO and Cel-Fi Pro?
A Cel-Fi GO can operate with multiple internal (donor) antennas however this is usually considered a bespoke solution and is best to get in contact with a qualified installer or Powertec consultant to verify. A Cel-Fi PRO solution does not always require an antenna.
How many devices can use Cel-Fi?
Cel-Fi GO will provide a coverage area sufficient for multiple simultaneous users, between 5 and 20 depending on the activity. The 4G/LTE bands can only be utilised for data if both the smart phone and the local network support Voice Over LTE (VoLTE).
How can I get better reception with Telstra?
- Bring mobile coverage into a home with Wi-Fi calling.
- Use a legal repeater.
- External antennas (home and mobile)
- Improving at sea coverage.
How can I improve my Cel-Fi signal quality?
Maximising your Cel-Fi GO Setup
- physical distance between server & donor antennas.
- using shielding (such as metal obstructions) between donor & server antennas.
- directional antennas to push signal away or hide signal from donor.
Can I use Cel-Fi GO at home?
Cel Fi GO Stationary is IP54 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices. This multi-band solution is ideal for use in commercial properties, government buildings, agricultural settings, mining, manufacturing operations, rural areas, businesses, and large homes.
How can I improve cell phone reception in my house?
Easy Ways To Improve Mobile Phone Signal Reception in Your Home
- Identify the nearest mobile phone tower.
- Consider using femtocells.
- Use a cell phone signal booster.
- Always keep your battery charged.
- Use an external antenna for your phone.
- The bottom line.
- This Month’s Hot Offers.
How can I improve my Android LTE signal?
How Can I Improve My 4G LTE or 5G Speed?
- Get a New Phone/Hotspot. If you’re using an old device, a new phone or hotspot may allow you to connect to new bands.
- Use External Antennas. Many hotspots from major carriers like AT, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile support external antenna ports.
- Use a Signal Booster.