What is Error code 42?
When there is a connectivity issue of your iOS or Android streaming device, the following message will appear: “We’re sorry, we’re having trouble connecting you to the service. Please check to see that you are still connected to the Internet, and try again (Error Code 42).”
How do I enable Guild Wars 2 in firewall?
Hit the Windows key and type Firewall. Select Windows Firewall. In the left navigation pane, select Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall. In the Allowed Apps window that appears, click the change Settings button.
How do I repair Gw2?
Repairing the Game Client
- Locate your Gw2.exe file.
- Right-click on the file and select Create shortcut.
- Rename this new shortcut to Guild Wars 2 Repair.
- Right-click on Guild Wars 2 Repair and select Properties.
- Locate the Target line and add –repair to the end.
- Click OK.
How do I fix error 42 on my Firestick?
If you see the error code 42 or 142, there can be a problem with the server of Disney+ or your network connection. You may also have an issue with your streaming account….Sign Back In to your Account
- On the Disney+ app, tap your avatar.
- Select Log out.
- Now, log back in to your account.
How do I fix error code 42 on Disney?
In no particular order, there are a few more checks to run through to help resolve error 42:
- Sign out of Disney Plus and sign back in again.
- If you’re using a web browser, try clearing the cache in order to remove any temporary files that may have become corrupted.
- Make sure the app is fully up to date.
How do I fix error 42 GW2?
How do I fix an Error 42?
- Completely exit the game and close the client. Wait five minutes, then re-launch the game and try again.
- Reboot your PC.
- Reset your router and modem.
- Temporarily disable any security software such as Norton, AVAST, AVG, or McAfee, and then re-launch the game.
How do I port forward GW2?
To use the virtual server as port forwarding, you simply need to keep the WAN and LAN ports the same. Support lists GW2 as requiring TCP ports 80, 443, and 6112.
Is GW2 offline?
You can play the solo or split-screen mode offline without any need of Xbox Live or PS Plus subscription. Looking at the online version, you can join other online players and move among different online quests smoothly. You can also opt for the private mode and play online with just your friends.
How do I clear my cache on Disney Plus?
Android phone and tablet Please follow the steps below if available: From the home screen, go to Settings. Tap Apps > Disney+ > Storage. Tap both Clear Cache and Clear Data.
How do I fix error code 43 on Disney Plus?
How to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 43
- Try loading the video again.
- Try playing a different video.
- Make sure your device is compatible.
- Restart the Disney Plus app or your web browser.
- Shut down and restart your device.
- Verify your internet connection speed and stability.
- Check other streaming apps.
What is the error code 42 for Guild Wars 2 client?
The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. Error Code: 42 – Account & Technical Support – Guild Wars 2 Forums The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. Error Code: 42 Today, I downloaded GW2 client on Linux using Lutris.
Why can’t I connect to Guild Wars 2?
If this does not work, adjust the ‘ security ‘ setting within your firewall settings. Lowering this setting to ‘ medium ‘ or ‘ low ‘ will often clear up connection issues. Guild Wars 2 requires TCP ports 80, 443, and 6112 to be fully unrestricted and accessible—both inbound and outbound.
How do I Reset my Guild Wars 2 password?
I Forgot My Password. Click here to open the password-reset page. In the Email field, enter the email address you use to log in to your Guild Wars 2 account. Click Reset Password.
What does error 42 mean in Wow?
Error 42 indicates an interruption in your connection to the game’s account servers, which handle everything from login to numerous social systems in the game, including guilds and chat.