Table of Contents
What is the best contact manager for iPhone?
Best Contact Apps for iPhone
- My Contacts Backup. This app makes the task of backing up contacts and restoring them super easy right from your iPhone without having to use any computer or synchronization process.
- Contact Mover & Account Sync.
- A2Z Contacts.
- Duplicate Contacts Manager.
Is Sync me any good?
Describing itself as ‘the best caller ID app in the market’, Sync.ME has enjoyed huge uptake for its ability to detect incoming spam calls from telemarketers and the like. To join, users must allow the app to sync with their phone contacts and social networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
Which is the best app to share contacts?
Top 10 Apps to Transfer Data From Android To Android
|Google Play Store Rating
|Samsung Smart Switch
Is there an iPhone app for contacts?
Access and edit your contacts from personal, business, and other accounts with the Contacts app. Features: Add contacts manually. Or sync them from iCloud, Gmail, Exchange, or your Mac or PC.
How do I manage my iPhone contacts on my computer?
Sync contacts and other info with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Info.
- Select the items you want to sync.
- Click Apply.
Does Apple have an address book app?
Truly multi-platform, Contacts+ syncs your contacts across your devices as well as across various accounts you may store contacts in (such as Gmail, Exchange, Office365, and iCloud).
Does Apple have a contacts app?
In the Contacts app , you can view and edit your contacts lists from personal, business, and other accounts. You can also create contacts and set up a contact card with your own information. Siri: Say something like: “What’s my brother’s work address?”
Does Sync me work with Facebook?
Synced perfectly with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google.
Is there an app to transfer iPhone contacts?
My Contacts Backup is the easiest way to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization. You can backup all your contacts with a single touch and send them to yourself as a . vcf attachment via email.
Can I have 2 contact lists on my iPhone?
However, unless you have a different CardDaV server or other address server, you cannot separate the two. If they are part of another AppleID, you can add that AppleID as an Internet Account and enable the Contacts for it. Then, you could store those contacts under that AppleID account in Contacts.
What is Contactsplus?
We connect multiple accounts or sources to create a unified address book for you. Get up-to-date contact information that syncs across multiple accounts and devices automatically.
How can I access my contacts without my iPhone?
Besides extracting from iTunes backup, there are still other ways to recover iPhone contacts even if you have no iPhone.
- Copy from old phone’s SIM card;
- Extracting from iCloud backup;
- Using other sync service that you used on your iPhone, e.g. Google Contacts, on your new phone.
How do I create an address book on my iPhone?
How to Add Contacts on iPhone
- Tap the Phone app to launch it.
- Tap the Contacts icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the + icon at the top right corner of the Contacts screen to bring up a new blank contact screen.
- Tap each field where you want to add information, beginning with first and last names.
How do I sync my iPhone with Facebook?
Method 1. Sync Facebook Contacts with iPhone By Using Settings
- Go to Settings on your iPhone. Scroll down to find Facebook. Tap it.
- Enter your Facebook email and password. Then, click Sign in.
- Turn on Contacts and Calendars.
- Tap Update All Contacts to sync iPhone contacts with Facebook.
How do I get my iPhone to automatically update contact pictures?
Make sure the toggle is turned on. Scroll down and tap Update All Contacts. Photos and usernames will automatically be updated. Allowing the app to update your contacts will temporarily provide the app with email addresses and phone numbers from your contacts to update photos and usernames for all matching contacts.