Table of Contents
Where can I find CD covers?
The 6 Best Sites to Download High-Quality CD Cover Album Art
- Album Art Exchange. Album Art Exchange is a site wholly devoted to high-quality images of album covers, making it a great resource for anyone interested in album art.
- Google Images.
- Try Desktop Tools to Download Album Covers.
How many pages is a CD booklet?
How many pages can a CD booklet have? A CD booklet can have up to 32 pages. The smallest number of pages is 2 (where the booklet is called an insert).
How do I print my own CD covers?
To print it, use CD cover paper, available at office supply stores, or regular copy paper to create your CD cover. Template paper is the best option for printing multiple covers. If you use regular paper, you will have to cut it.
What do I put on a CD cover?
CD Title & Artist
- Ordered list of songs (your writer or artist will need to know what order your songs are in on the CD), with track times for each final cut.
- Credits—producer, engineer, sound studio, cover design, photographer(s), writer(s), etc.
- Lyrics—of all or any number of songs; particularly of original material.
What is the paper insert in a CD called?
Traycard / Inlay Card – This is the paper part that is embedded in the back of the case under the disc that is not removable. It usually has the barcode and track listing on it, and also has the side spine text (artist name) that you see when cases are stacked.
Why do they drill holes in CD cases?
Cuts are snipped on the spine of the CD jewel cases to denote overstock or unsold inventory from the record labels. These cut CDs are typically sent to distributors all across the world and then sold through various discount channels such as Walmart and online channels.
What do you call the insert in a CD?
A tray is a thin plastic disc holder that allows a CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc to be inserted into the computer.