Where can I volunteer in Miami Dade?
Court-mandated service can be completed at one of the following eight locations:
- Amelia Earhart Park.
- Crandon Park.
- Greynolds Park.
- Haulover Park.
- Kendall Indian Hammocks Park.
- Miami-Dade County Beach Operations.
- Tamiami Park.
- Tropical Park.
Where can I do community service in Florida?
The Best Volunteer Organizations in Florida | VolunteerMatch
- Manatee Literacy Council.
- Dunnellon Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Ocala Civic Theatre.
- HIS COMPASSION FOOD BANK.
- American Cancer Society.
- BETHANY CHRISTIAN SERVICES/SAFE FAMILIES FOR CHILDREN.
- Starlight Children’s Foundation.
- CIRCLE OF COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP INC.
Where can I do community hours in Miami?
The Best 10 Community Service/Non-Profit in Miami, FL
- HandsOn Miami. 3.7 mi.
- Shake A Leg Miami. 3.7 mi.
- Mindful Kids Miami. 3.3 mi.
- South Florida Wildlife Center. 24.6 mi.
- Feeding South Florida. 17.7 mi.
- Camillus House. 5.7 mi.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of South Florida. 5.3 mi.
- Bookleggers Library. 6.4 mi.
What does HandsOn Miami do?
HandsOn Miami mobilizes thousands of people each year to revitalize schools, parks, playgrounds, nonprofits and neighborhoods. Our volunteers create art in public spaces, build sustainable gardens, renovate community properties and work to protect the environment.
Can you volunteer in Miami?
If you’re having a little trouble finding the right opportunity, check out HandsOn Miami, a comprehensive resource for volunteer opportunities in Greater Miami. Another option is VolunteerMatch, which is a national organization that lists volunteer opportunities all around the country.
Where can a 14 year old volunteer in Miami?
Best volunteer opportunities for teens in Miami, FL
- Sponsored Result.
- Goodwill. 3.4 mi. Community Service/Non-Profit, Thrift Stores, Donation Center.
- Showing 1-7 of 7.
- HandsOn Miami. 3.7 mi. Community Service/Non-Profit.
- Zoo Miami. 11.9 mi.
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens. 4.9 mi.
- Jungle Island. 7.4 mi.
- Miami Children’s Museum. 7.3 mi.
How can I buy community service hours in Florida?
One way is to write a motion requesting that you be allowed to buy out your community service hours. The motion would need to be filed with the Clerk of Court. A hearing will also need to be set in front of the judge, where you go in person and ask the judge.
What does Hands On Miami do?
Where can kids volunteer Miami?
6 Best Places for Kids and Families to Volunteer in Miami this…
- Camillus House:
- Paws 4 You Rescue:
- HandsOn Miami:
- Shake a Leg Miami:
- Miami Dade County Parks:
- Miami Dade Public Library System: