Which muscle car is the most popular?
The Dodge Challenger Is the Most Popular Muscle Car Today.
What was the best 60s muscle car?
Best 60s Muscle Cars
- 1966 Pontiac GTO Coupe.
- 1966 Mercury Cyclone.
- 1969 Chevy Camaro.
- 1968 Pontiac Firebird.
- 1969 Dodge Challenger. See also: 1st generation Dodge Challenger resarch.
- 1968 Plymouth Road Runner.
- 1966 Ford Shelby Mustang. Read more about the 1966 Shelby Mustang.
- 1966 Oldsmobile Toronado.
What was the best muscle car of the 70s?
These Are 10 Of The Greatest Muscle Cars Of The 1970s Era
- 1977 Pontiac Firebird.
- 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle.
- 1978 ‘Lil Red Express.
- 1974 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 455.
- 1970 Buick GSX.
- 1970 Oldsmobile 442.
- 1970 Ford Mustang Fastback.
- 1974 AMC Hornet.
What is the number one muscle car of all time?
1. 1966 Shelby GT350. The number one greatest muscle car of all time is the 1966 Shelby GT350. This is a high performance muscle car that was so hard core in 1965 that it took the general public a year to process its potential.
What was the best muscle car in 1965?
The 1964 Pontiac GTO was regarded as the quickest muscle car produced in the 1960s….
- 11968 Plymouth Road Runner 426 Hemi.
- 21964 Pontiac GTO.
- 31966 Oldsmobile Tornado.
- 41964 Chevrolet Chevelle.
- 51965 Ford Shelby Mustang GT350.
What is the most popular vintage car?
From Maine to Alaska, here are America’s most popular classic cars.
- Chevrolet Corvette. Each generation of gearheads seems to lust after the Corvette of their youth.
- Ford Mustang.
- Ford Thunderbird.
- Chevrolet Bel-Air.
- Porsche 911.
- Ford Model A.
- Pontiac Trans Am.
- Chevrolet Camaro.