Who is the couple on the Woodstock album cover?
Nick And Bobbi Ercoline
Nick And Bobbi Ercoline: The Woodstock Album Couple Cotillion RecordsBobbi and Nick Ercoline, who were just dating back then, never knew they’d end up on the Woodstock album cover. The couple, still together after 50 years, barely remembers their famous snapshot moment at Woodstock.
How many Woodstock albums are there?
Two soundtrack albums were released. The first, Woodstock: Music from the Original Soundtrack and More, was a 3-LP (later 2-CD) album containing a sampling of one or two songs by most of the acts who performed. A year later, Woodstock 2 was released as a 2-LP album.
Who are the people on the cover of the Woodstock album?
Ever since LIFE magazine’s 20th anniversary commemorative edition revealed that they were the people on the cover of Atlantic Records’ original 1970 Woodstock: Music from the Original Soundtrack and More, Nick and Bobbi Ercoline have been telling the story of how they met.
Are albums worth money?
The average eBay selling price for vinyl records is around $15, though vinyl record values vary significantly: from 50 cents to $50 or more. You need to do some research to determine exactly how much your vinyl records are worth.
Which was the best Woodstock?
Watch the 10 Most Memorable Performances at Woodstock
- “The Star-Spangled Banner,” Jimi Hendrix.
- “I Want to Take You Higher,” Sly and the Family Stone.
- “With a Little Help From My Friends,” Joe Cocker.
- “Freedom,” Richie Havens.
- “Soul Sacrifice,” Santana.
- “My Generation,” The Who.
- “Suite: Judy Blue Eyes,” Crosby, Stills & Nash.
Why didn’t the Beatles do Woodstock?
The Beatles One theory has John Lennon insisting that Yoko Ono appear on stage. Another cited immigration problems for Lennon. Still another, that the group simply couldn’t get together at that late stage.
How do I find out how much my old records are worth?
Here are four ways to determine the value of a vinyl record or record collection:
- Check record prices online. Use these online resources to check vinyl records values:
- Get a record price guide. You can purchase vinyl record price guides such as the following:
- Get your records appraised.
- Ask record stores, online and off.