Table of Contents
Why does smart device keep popping up on my Samsung TV?
Turns out, this message is actually caused by Facebook on your phone. This pop-up appears as a connection request from an unregistered device named “Smart Device.” This issue is caused when the Facebook mobile app is running on a nearby phone.
How do I block pop ups on my Samsung Smart TV?
Select the Settings menu from the list. Scroll down to the Advanced section, and tap on the Sites and downloads menu. Turn ON the Block pop-ups toggle button.
How do I get rid of the HDMI banner on my Samsung TV?
However, you can hide the banner or reduce the amount of information that appears on the screen:
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Setup.
- Select Info Banner.
- Select Hidden. If you want less information to appear on your screen, select Small.
How do I get rid of PDP pop up?
Applicable Models To remove this feature the TV has to be set in HOME mode instead of STORE mode. To do this go into the SETUP menu then scroll down to LOCATION. Using the left or right arrow keys change STORE to HOME and the pop ups should no longer appear on the screen.
How do I get rid of PDP pop-up?
How do you stop pop ups on TV?
Learning how to block pop-ups will make using your TV much easier and more enjoyable….Turning off Live Plus is one way to get this tracking—and subsequent ads—to stop:
- Press the Settings button on the remote.
- Select All Settings.
- Select General.
- Choose Live Plus.
- Toggle the button Off.
How do I get rid of channel display on my TV?
Remove Channel Information Displayed on the Screen
- On the supplied remote control, press the TV FUNCTION button, if available.
- Press the DISPLAY button. Note: You may need to press the DISPLAY button repeatedly to remove all the displayed channel information on the screen.
How do I get Freeview off my TV?
Setting up a Freeview-ready TV Plug in the aerial and turn on the TV. If you have a smart TV you’ll be asked for your wi-fi network and password, so have these ready. You’ll then be asked to tune your TV to find the available Freeview channels. This will take three to four minutes.
How do I get my TV out of retail mode?
TV is stuck in Retail store Demo mode
- Navigate to General settings. Navigate to and open Settings, and then select General.
- Navigate to Usage Mode settings. Select System Manager, and select Usage Mode.
- Set the mode to Home mode. If required, enter a PIN. It is usually 0000. Then, select Home mode.
Why do I keep getting pop-ups on my LG TV?
One of the reasons LG TVs might give you pop-ups is that they have a feature called “Live Plus” that allows them to track what you watch and listen to. Then, the TV will show you pop-ups based on what it will think you like based on what you watched previously.
How do I get rid of the pop up on my TCL TV?
Turn off Shop Mode TCL Android TV 9
- Press the “Settings” button on the remote.
- Select “System” with the remote.
- Go to and select “Environment” with the remote.
- Change setting to “Home” with the remote. Then go back to the previous menu.
- Go to and select “Auto Shop Mode” and set it to off with the remote.
How do I get rid of channel logos?
Turn on/off channel logos
- Open the Menu.
- Select Settings*
- From Accessibility & language select Appearance.
- Select Channel logos.
- Choose your preferred option.
- Select Done.